Oyster Blade and Capsicum
- 4 tablespoons of kecap manis (thick kind)
- Olive oil
- 500g oyster blade or sukadelap or blade steak
- 1 medium onion diced
- 500g capsicum or bell pepper or sweet pepper. Half diced, half roughly chopped.
- 4 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper
- high heat.
- brown beef and remove from pot.
- medium heat.
- add onion and diced capsicum and cook until softened ~3min.
- add garlic and cook for ~1min.
- return beef to pot.
- add kecap manis and mix.
- add a little bit of water if needed.
- slow cook in the oven at 100 celsius ~1-3 hours until beef is tender.
- add the rest of the capsicum and cook for further 30 minutes or until sauce is reduced.
- serve on rice.