Oat flour brownies
- 1/4 cup hot melted butter
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil, (olive oil or coconut oil are fine)
- 1/2 or 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or a few drops of peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- preheat oven to ~180C (~350F).
- whisk sugar, oil and butter in a bowl for a minute.
- add the egg and vanilla and whisk for a minute.
- sift in oat flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- fold the ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined
- pour batter into a greased pan. (try to keep batter to ~3cm high)
- bake for 15-25 minutes
Based on https://cafedelites.com/best-fudgy-cocoa-brownies