Gochujang yoghurt chicken
- 2 tblsp gochujang
- 2 tblsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4-5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tblsp olive oil
- 1 tblsp lemon juice
- 1/2 small onion grated
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- 1-2 pounds skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- lemon juice
- 2 tblsp reserved marinade
- Stir together marinade ingredients. Put 2 tblsp aside for sauce.
- Place the chicken in the marinade and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (up to 12 hours).
- Remove the chicken from the fridge 20mins before cooking.
- Turn on the broiler ~5mins before cooking. Place an oven rack ~15cm from the broiler with a pan underneath.
- Cook the chicken for ~7mins then flip and cook for another 5mins. Flip again and cook for a final 2mins (should be charred spots).
- Remove and cover with foil to rest for 5-10mins.
- Mix sauce ingredients.
- Chop and serve with rice, salad and sauce.
Based on: https://food52.com/recipes/87087-gochujang-chicken-recipe-with-garlic-rice