Creamy spinach (palak no paneer)
- 1 large bag of spinach (~200g)
- ~2 cherry tomatoes (or equivalent in full size)
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1-2cm piece of ginger, finely grated
- 2cm piece of fresh turmeric, finely grated
- spice mix: 1/4 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp coriander, 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Small can coconut milk (~200ml)
- On low-medium heat, sauté onion in some olive oil until translucent (3-5mins).
- Add spices, garlic, ginger and turmeric. Saute for 1-2mins.
- Add spinach a couple of handfuls at a time to wilt.
- Add coconut milk and cook on a low simmer for ~10mins.
- Blend with a hand mixer until mostly smooth.