- ~500g chicken thigh or breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 4-6 tomatoes, cubed and with most of the seeds removed
- 1 onion, diced
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped/crushed
- 400ml coconut milk
- 2 handfuls vegetables (green beans and broccoli go well)
- saute onion for ~5mins on low-medium heat till translucent.
- add garlic and continue to cook for ~2mins.
- add the tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cook for 5-10mins until broken down a bit.
- add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer for ~10mins.
- add the vegetables and chicken and simmer till cooked (order/timing based on vegetables).
- serve with rice and chopped coriander.
Based on Hubert Husson’s original recipe.