- 3 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tspn vanilla
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/3 cup honey (can substitute all/some of this with other sugars like coconut sugar, and you may also want to adjust depending on sweetness of the bananas and blueberries)
- 1/2 tspn baking powder
- 1 tspn baking soda
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tspn cinnamon
- 1/4 tspn salt
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or walnuts / chocolate chips)
- Preheat the oven to 180 celsius / 350 fahrenheit.
- Whisk banana, egg, vanilla, oil and honey.
- Add remaining ingredients except the blueberries and stir till combined.
- Gently mix in the blueberries or nuts/chocolate.
- Split into around 12 cupcake liners and bake for ~30-35mins until golden on top and bounce back when pressed.
- Remove from the tray and cool for ~10mins before eating.